shape
carat
color
clarity

WF RSG .50ctw princess studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fak1202

Rough_Rock
Hi all! After much thought I have decided to purchase the rsg set from WF. I was wondering if someone could please tell me how the earrings come packaged as this will be a christmas/anniversary gift for my g/f. Also, does WF have any warranty if something were to happen for example the diamond would come lose or the bracket would bend. I''ve read about the 10-day money back guarantee but what about after those 10-days? One last thing, would I receive an appraisal with the RSG earrings as i know most places will not send you one with pre-made sets. Reading this forum has helped me out a lot and I thank you all for the help! It was hard not to go with whiteflash with all the positive feedback it has received. THANKS AGAIN!

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
The RSG earrings come packaged in a pretty nice, dark brown, shiny wood box with velvet lining. They do come with a very basic appraisal from WhiteFlash.

fak1202

Rough_Rock
thanks for the reply! I''m ordering them tonight and hopefully the g/f will like them! The only thing im not too sure about is the setting as they seem somewhat bulky?? I''m hoping some owners can shed some light on that.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
i don't have those earrings, so I cannot specifically help you with your question regarding their bulkiness. Not sure which pic you're looking at, but don't forget that many of the WF pics are VERY magnified, and therefore offer a somewhat distored view of what they will look IRL. They're meant to showcase the tiniest details and they do a fine job of it!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Did you look at the martini RSG earrings? I got them from Whiteflash - they set close to the ear and I love them. They''re not bulky at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results