shape
carat
color
clarity

WF lifetime trade-up: just diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Whiteflash's trade-up policy is just for diamonds (i.e. getting a bigger or more expensive diamond) or can you credit your money toward other jewelry, as long as you spend a bit more? I checked the website, but didn't find an answer to my question.

Thanks!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/25/2007 4:04:38 PM
Author:EBree
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Whiteflash''s trade-up policy is just for diamonds (i.e. getting a bigger or more expensive diamond) or can you credit your money toward other jewelry, as long as you spend a bit more? I checked the website, but didn''t find an answer to my question.

Thanks!
I really dont know the answer..., but you know the saying:

Diamonds Are For Ever.
18.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2007 4:04:38 PM
Author:EBree
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Whiteflash''s trade-up policy is just for diamonds (i.e. getting a bigger or more expensive diamond) or can you credit your money toward other jewelry, as long as you spend a bit more? I checked the website, but didn''t find an answer to my question.

Thanks!
I would seriously doubt it. But, never hurts to ask.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only thing I could find in their FAQ''s was this:

Do you accept trade-ins if the diamond was purchased from Whiteflash?

Yes. We have a lifetime trade-up policy. We will credit you with 100% of the original diamond purchase price towards a diamond of greater value.

I think this means diamonds only, but as Ellen says - It doesn''t hurt to ask
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results