shape
carat
color
clarity

Well the ring is on the finger and here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PeteyPauls

Rough_Rock
She said yes and hasn''t stopped crying since. She loves it and can''t stop looking at it (which I realized when some people called her out on it during wine tasting). Since I gave it to her it''s been "Look how it sparkles in the sun" or "Look who it sparkles in the bathroom" or "even in the dark!"

I can''t express how appreciative I am in all the help you have given me (especially perry who made me get the IdealScope). I am sending everyone this way. My girlfriend always makes fun of the amount of research I do on things, but this time it was just all smiles. Thanks again and here it is.

PeteyPaulsRing2.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Classic and elegant!

Congrats.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both!!!! It''s just beautiful and looks great on her hand!!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! The ring looks beautiful on her hand. But shouldn''t it be "my FIANCEE always makes fun of the amount of research I do on things"?
I still call my husband my boyfriend accidentally 1 month after the wedding. Start practicing the fiancee tag now, and maybe it will be easier for you!

PeteyPauls

Rough_Rock
Thanks and yes, fiance. By the time I start getting used to saying that, we'll be married and I'll have to start all over.

10X

Rough_Rock
WooHoo!!! Congratulations!

I am so happy for both of you. You must have had a memorable weekend there in Napa.
1.gif

The ring looks great on her hand, simple, elegant and just what she wanted. Your reasearch obviously paid off and now you can sit back and share in her enthusiasm. I hope you both enjoy it in good health and continued happiness.

It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you for such a special occasion. I wish you and your fiancee all the best.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I looks PERFECT on her. Congrats
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful.
Such a classic. I''m glad she loves it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s the original link

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both! What a beautiful, mega-sparkly diamond.
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
WOW that ring looks spectacular on her hand! You done good. Congratulations and best wishes!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a true blue Diamond Ring. It looks perfect on her..

bedubyah

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, that''s one spectacular ring!

Can you tell us a little more about the proposal? I am heading to the San Francisco area at the end of this month and will be proposing to my gf on the trip. I was thinking something along the lines of a wine tasting/picnic proposal in the Napa or Sonoma Valley area. Do you have any helpful suggetsions or ideas for me?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! It looks like it was MADE for her finger.

Congrats to you and Best Wishes to your fiancee!
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's perfection. congratulations
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous! No wonder she can''t stop staring at it!!! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh it looks PERFECT. you did well! congrats and best wishes
1.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you; you made my day

The ring is fantastic. I am so glad she liked it.

Have a great engagement and a wonderfull life.

Perry

ps: You''ll need that IdealScope for earings, pendants, and other trinkets along the way...

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
It looks even better on her hand then it did in the great photo you posted earlier! Congrats on your engagement and I''m glad she''s so happy with her beautiful ring!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Beautiful! I''m sure she absolutely adores it! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

PeteyPauls

Rough_Rock
Don''t know if it''s the right place for this, but Bedubyah asked about the proposal so here it goes. I used to live out there and one of the more beautiful places that my fiance would visit was Domaine Carneros. It is a huge french chateau known for champagne that is right when you get into Napa. www.domainecarneros.com

This place was special to us and when we typically had something to celebrate, I would always buy their champagne. So, I felt it was the perfect place: very sentimental, beautiful ambience and view, plus champagne helps a celebration
1.gif
It is open a little later then the rest (closes at 6) but usually gets crowded by then.

There are a number of beautiful places in wine country. Check out Ledson Winery which is a castle (make sure they are open, since they have private functions) and Chateau St. Jean which has a small picnic area. Both are in Sonoma and very close to one another. In Napa, V. Sattui also has a large picnic area. I do recommend going to the huge deli there and eating outside, but the wine isn''t very good and is usually loaded with tourists, so may not be ideal. Silverado has an excellent view and an outside patio as well. Domaine Chandon is very pretty as well with a very good restaurant.

Sterling Vineyards is incredible too. It sits on a mountain and they have a chair lift that takes you there. Views of the whole valley, from an outside area and the wine is great, so that may be an idea as well. We went there after we got engaged and they took such good care of us. They brought us into a private reserve tasting room, opened up bottles that weren''t even on the tasting list and actually gave us a bottle that I was ready to purchase for $50.

One other idea may be to have a picnic near the Palace of Fine Arts in San Fran. It''s beautiful, just not sure you can bring wine there.

Last recommendation would be to do it during the week and earlier in the day if possible, since the wineries can get pretty packed on weekends and you probably want to have some privacy.

So, help this helps and if you have any more questions, just PM me. Best of luck.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
The ring looks absolutely beautiful on her hand -- well done and congratulations on your engagement! And, get used to looking at it over and over. Practice your ohhs and ahhs
2.gif
. I still do that to DH after many years!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! The ring is absolutely stunning & perfect! (simple, Tiffany and huge as requested, not to mention gorgeous!)
36.gif

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Petey

Oh, I would be crying all the time too if I received a ring like that on my engagement!

It is an absolute stunner. I just love the classic design - dateless!

Congratulations and best wishes.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results