shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band to suit 5 stone engagement ring, help!

Hangingupsidedown

Rough_Rock
I need some help choosing a wedding band, i am hoping there may be some experienced people in the know on these boards who will be able to give me some ideas! :mrgreen:

My engagement ring is a 5 stone tcw 1.0 diamond ring made up of 5 .20 diamonds, with a rounded 3mm band.. identical to this whiteflash ring.

http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/skye-five-stone-u-prong-diamond-ring-570.htm

And another picture with the actual ring on my hand. My diamonds aren't as big as the ones in the pictures obviously.

I would love more diamonds on my wedding band and have been thinking of tiny pave set diamonds across the band. Does anyone have pictures or ideas I could refer to to give me an idea of how a wedding band will look with my ring? I have tried rings on in shops to get some idea but i am still struggling to make a decision, any ideas are welcome!!!

IMG_0028.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So my e-ring is kind of a variation on the five-stone look--it just has one larger center stone with two stones on each side. One of my main concerns in finding a wedding band that would work with it was to make sure that there wouldn't be a problem with the diamond girdles on my e-ring smashing into potential diamond girdles on my wedding band and try to minimize any change of either ring "eating away" at the other over time.

I ended up trying my WB on at Tiffany's, sort of on a whim and sort of inspired by Musey's Tiffany WB, and the TIffany Jazz was perfect. I would have bought it on the spot if I had the money! So I thought about it a ltitle longer and got some quotes from some very kind and patient PS vendors, and I went finally with Whiteflash. They made me an eternity band of bezel-set .035 ct (3.5-point)RBs, set very, very low in thin bezels without milgrain. Before I just describe it more, I'll post some pics! You can see in the pictures that the WB fits nicely under the prongs of the e-ring and that there are no diamonds touching whatsoever. The bezel band is suuuper sturdy, which is nice because I can't really say the same about myself. Here are few pictures:

Attachments

• ERWR1.bmp
    294.1 KB · Views: 3,154
  • ERwr2.bmp
    254.7 KB · Views: 3,151
  • ERWR3.bmp
    235 KB · Views: 3,087
  • ERWR4.bmp
    231.1 KB · Views: 3,081

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thread with the pave band is really pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hangingupsidedown

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the links and suggestions! I love the pave and scattered band suggestions, really gorgeous!! I had tried a pave band and wasn't sure, but I've changed my mind I think :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results