shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding band question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
So I have been thinking about what sort of wedding band I would like to have. My e-ring has a 3-sided pave band and I am wondering if that might limit my choices. I have always liked the look of an EC band or possibly some other shape eternity band like these:
http://www.artofplatinum.com/frames/thumbs.htm

I like the one on the bottom row, far left, and the one on the bottom row, second from the right. Does anyone have an e-ring that has different shaped diamonds on the shank than are on their w-band? Would this look funny?

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Any opinions-how would a pave band look beside an EC or other fancy shape band?
20.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have your e-ring? I''d take it and try on different bands and see what looks best with your e-ring. Nothing wrong with mixing shapes if you like the look. if the band in your e-ring is 3-sided pave, i would probably do a 3-sided pave wedding band to match but i''m a matchy type gal. there are plenty of gorgeous wedding sets out there mixing shapes/styles...the only way to really tell though is to see them in person.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results