shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band by David Klass

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

So here is the drawing of my band being made my David right now. The diamonds will only go around 3/4 of the way, but he kept the shapes all the way around in the metal. I'm so excited! Let me know what you all think. :)

26003.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great to my eyes. What is the width of the band.

Will you combine it with other bands or rings or wear it as a standalone?

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Thanks! It will be around 2.5mm wide, I think. The diamonds are to be 2.2mm wide, so with the metal surrounding, somewhere between 2.4 and 2.6mm is what I'm thinking. I might stack it with another thin band, but I'm not sure in what order. I am posting the pics of my e-ring with a fake band similar to what David is making for me. I really like the contrast. :)

ring_and_band.jpg

ring_and_band_4.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that style ring! My only advice would be to do more than 3/4. I'd maybe just leave one marquise section all metal if David says that is enough space for sizing. If not, then one marquise and a round on each side. Eternities do turn so I'd prefer stones to be all the way around with a minimal sizing area.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be such a gorgeous contrast indeed with your black spinel ring!! It will be a lovely set.

I agree with Diamondseekers advice.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
This style band looks like it will be quite beautiful with your lovely black spinel ring! Really looking forward to seeing the finished band!

I also agree with diamondseeker's advice. :clap:

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see how this band turns out! Two of these bands are next on my to buy list. Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results