shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Original Designs

false

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! As some of you may know, I had Victor Canera create an amazing double-row Emilya halo setting for my OEC recut. I went to see him on Monday to pick up my new eternity band, and he was showing me some gorgeous original designs he's been working on. I know that he has created a name for himself for the Emilya, but it sounds like he is very eager to work on other styles as well.

He was telling me about a recent policy change that takes the risk out of trying something new - I just wanted to post it here in case anyone has been thinking of taking the leap on a unique piece. I know what it's like to be nervous about having custom work done, and I think it's great that he is willing to take the stress out of making such a significant purchase.

Here is how he describes the policy on his Facebook page:

"A small policy change for us.
I've noticed people are hesitant to try out new, maybe untested or unique designs. We understand the hesitation. 1)Hand-forged jewelry is time consuming and therefore not inexpensive. 2)We might not have an example of this creative design from our catalog of previous works.
For these reasons, clients trying out a completely new or untested design will get full credit towards another purchase if they're unhappy with their finished design (minus side stones if they were required).
Hopefully this new policy change will help potential customers get over the hesitation and allow us to create that beautiful new and creative design for them."

Victor does amazing work, and I know that I would love to see some other pieces from him. Now I just have to wait for one of you to take him up on this offer since I am now on an official spending freeze for the rest of my life. :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh thats smart of him, Im sure he probably finds doing the same setting all the time a bit tedious.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see what creative designs he has in mind!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know he'd like to make some antique designs, but some of us can't narrow it down to just one setting! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results