shape
carat
color
clarity

Very disappointed with plat spacer ring

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Hi
I ordered a bunch of stacking bands from june designs on etsy, 2 of which were plat spacer bands. Not only do they feel smaller than the size ordered but they look warped and one has a mark where it was welded.
She does not give refunds according to her site and it takes a long time to get a response. I really want my money back! Maybe i would have better luck with jeweler on the roof. It was such a let down :(

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once you hear back from her, send her photos and request a replacement band. That is disappointing to get a sub par product - I feel for you! UGH. I recall her feedback on the site was almost 100% positive, so I'd have faith that she'll fix it for you. Good luck!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's always such a let down to get a product that you aren't happy with. I think that I would actually send photos with the first response to her, it's hard to deny poor workmanship when the photos are right in front of you. hope it all works out!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
She responded saying another person had recently comPlained about black marks on the plat as well and she had recently got her plat from a different supplier so she will refund me and not use that supplier again.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah - that's a great update! Will she replace it for you then - no charge? I'm so glad it had a good reason for the workmanship - - - but didn't she notice it before shipping out?? Why would she let that leave the shop? :?:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure. I want to try somewhere else i think......i do not want have to send it back a second time. Know what i mean?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results