carat
color
clarity
1.gif

verragio_e180x.jpg

Sponsored By:

PoopEater

Rough_Rock
Try talking with Verragio directly. When I was interested in one of their rings, they said that they could cast it in yellow gold. You have to go through one of their resellers to do it though. Find the reseller nearest you and go pay them a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
' );
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''ve found the perfect setting.....made by Verragio. However, I need to find this in yellow gold with platinum prongs.

Also, want to substitute aquamarines for the side diamonds.

Can anyone advise if there is a reputable place that can duplicate the Verragio setting for a reasonable price? Thanks in advance!
1.gif

verragio_e180x.jpg

PoopEater

Rough_Rock
Try talking with Verragio directly. When I was interested in one of their rings, they said that they could cast it in yellow gold. You have to go through one of their resellers to do it though. Find the reseller nearest you and go pay them a visit.

Status

Verragio setting made in yellow gold instead????

Status

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''ve found the perfect setting.....made by Verragio. However, I need to find this in yellow gold with platinum prongs.

Also, want to substitute aquamarines for the side diamonds.

Can anyone advise if there is a reputable place that can duplicate the Verragio setting for a reasonable price? Thanks in advance!
1.gif

verragio_e180x.jpg

PoopEater

Rough_Rock

Status
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results