shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor reply time

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I contacted a popular vendor about finding a match for this stone on November 22nd and have yet to receive a reply. I did receive an automated response saying someone will contact me shortly and have also received a few promotional stuff but no follow up to my inquiry.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-aca-in-four-corners-pendant.115729/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-aca-in-four-corners-pendant.115729/[/URL]

I`m thinking of having my current stone and a new one set in martini studs. I just don`t wear the necklace very much and I hate to see a good diamond put away and I`ve wanted bigger studs for a while now. I currently have ACA studs but they are smaller and I`m considering selling them to fund the new stone and setting. The reason I went with this vendor is because I really like their martini setting over the other ones out there.

I searched a few other vendors and found a stone that sounds like a perfect match and I`m waiting for them to send me the link to the AGS certificate. If I think this stone is good then I`ll post it for your opinion. :))

So should I contact the vendor again or should I wait? How long is a reasonable time to wait for a reply? I`m an instant gratification kind of gal and this is killing me!! :errrr:

Thanks!

Cachette :))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I would email again now. Sometimes emails get lost or go to a spam folder or they could be very busy and your enquiry has been missed.

I usually wait about 2 days to get a reply and if I don't, I try again.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I think what you see is what you get. If you didn't get the originally promised quick reply...you may not get it any time soon.

But, I think more generally, the phone works. Why not call...if you're clear you might prefer this vendor.

But, if your interest is predicated on ease of e-mail communications, I think you already know pretty well about that.

Ira Z.

rinni

Rough_Rock
You should also check your own spam folder.

I had a similar experience last week and was getting rather irritated until I discovered the reply was sitting in my spam folder the same day I sent out the query ...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally like to have copies of all correspondence on paper, so I reach for email first too - but if that doesn't work I'll often call in, then type up a summary of the conversation and email that out afterward as a record.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Considering it was a holiday weekend, they might have been closed or had fewer people working. I'd just email again and tell them you weren't sure if they received the email.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your replies! I will try again tomorrow and if by Friday I don`t get a response I will call them. For me it`s just so much easier by email. That`s just how I am. ;))

Cachette :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results