shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X-Prong for 1.9 ct. stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rtanner

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any pictures/experience with a Vatche X-Prong ring for a stone in the 2-ct range? Would you recommend it?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out Show me the Ring...lots of XProngs over there.

I would think it would look lovely with a 1.9c ring.

If you are buying that stone from WF that you were talking about...consider the FineLine by LE solitaire they have on their site. The thumbnail picture shows what seems to be something like a 2c stone, and I love how it emphasizes the size of the stone. Really beautiful. If I was doing something like a solitaire, I love the simplicity but 'different' look of that setting.
1.gif

dunndeal

Rough_Rock
Vatche's rings are amazingly well made and worth the money! We've been selling his rings for about the past five years and everyone who has purchased them loves them
twirl.gif
Go for it!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Not 2ct but a good picture of a 1.57 ct Eighstar in a vatche x-prong. I bet a 2ct would look great in the setting. I have an x-prong (custom made by cousin) and you can't beat it for it's simpleness and comfort. I just love it!! The problem I had with the DVatche is that it doesn't sit flush with a straight wedding band. I had mine made with the x part smushed in and although it doesn't look as nice as the DVatche, it sits nicely with my wedding band.

pookie1.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Picture #2, I love how the prongs just "swoop" up around the diamond.

pookie2.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This could be teribly redundant, but there is a lineup of rings with 1, 1.5 and 2 cts center on Dvatche.com. No way for me to know wetehr you have already seen them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results