carat
color
clarity

Urgent: Opinion needed on diamond, aset and ideal images inc

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What do you think of this diamond?

I am concerned about the inclusion that's fairly central. When I look at the photo it isn't looming and its a VS2, but when I look at the ASET its there is a similar shaped black line that I'm assuming is it!

I am after something that is white-ish, eye clean, with an excellent cut and that's over 6mm x 6mm. I would also prefer a higher crown height and smaller table as it will be bezel set (for visual definition and relief). My budget is low and this is the closest to it I could find, with the help of PSers of course.

1.09 F VS2 cert.JPG

1.09 F VS2 aset ideal.JPG

1.09 F VS2 photo.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Urgent: Opinion needed on diamond, aset and ideal images

I'd compare the ASET to an ideal cut princess like this:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-2405185.htm

The one you posted has a lot of white and not very much red. I'll let someone else comment who knows more about princess cuts. But I'd lean towards getting an ideal cut one, personally. I doubt the inclusion is a problem in a VS2, but I would just ask the vendor how eyeclean it is.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Re: Urgent: Opinion needed on diamond, aset and ideal images

Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed going from the photo to that ASET. What it has going for it is optical symmetry, but not much else. There's quite a bit of leakage and not enough red. I'd pass on it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results