shape
carat
color
clarity

upgrade finally getting closer-setting help for hopefully the last time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
The square Lace bands are a bit thinner -- somewhere in the 2.5 mm range, I believe. And then there''s my Lace band which is just under 2mm, but I don''t think they make it as a semi-mount.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/5/2006 8:46:40 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 7/5/2006 8:41:53 PM
Author: Mara
mmm those two wisps on either side of the ritani plain scoopy head solitaire, mmmmm mmmmmm good.

hmmmmmm
27.gif
Not a bad idea at all. In fact, probably worth looking into
2.gif
!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 10:24:14 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

mmm those two wisps on either side of the ritani plain scoopy head solitaire, mmmmm mmmmmm good.

hmmmmmm
27.gif

2.gif
!

well, I looked into it
9.gif
. good news, the bands can be sized....bad news..not the full 2 sizes down I''d need
39.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 12:58:22 PM

well, I looked into it
9.gif
. good news, the bands can be sized....bad news..not the full 2 sizes down I''d need
39.gif

Can anyone say, sixteen packages of doublestuff oreos? I''d say you could get that 3 1/2 to a 5 in no time flat.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yeah. doublestuff.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try peanut M&M''s. They work every time!

At least you checked it out - on to the next option!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 12:58:22 PM

Date: 7/5/2006 10:24:14 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

hmmmmmm
27.gif

2.gif
!

well, I looked into it
9.gif
39.gif
MrsS-

If you dont mind me asking (I am not sure if Bill sold the bands yet)- do you know how much he is asking for them? Not the e-ring, just the bands...I wanted to give him a call, but figured, I can just ask you!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
first, I do not need ANY oreo's or m&m's. I just spent the weekend eating the high fat and calorie Graeter's icecream every day
32.gif
but thanks for the suggestions
2.gif

Dani, I don't know the exact price. I just kinda of estimated based on the price I approximated the quote to be that he gave butterfly from the amount he's asking for the set
41.gif
. You might wanna just give Bill a call and ask him, he's very friendly. He is out of town though until monday. Are you thinking the two widdle bands might like to keep your e-ring company??
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 8:14:18 PM
first, I do not need ANY oreo's or m&m's. I just spent the weekend eating the high fat and calorie Graeter's icecream every day
32.gif
but thanks for the suggestions
2.gif

Dani, I don't know the exact price. I just kinda of estimated based on the price I approximated the quote to be that he gave butterfly from the amount he's asking for the set
41.gif
. You might wanna just give Bill a call and ask him, he's very friendly. He is out of town though until monday. Are you thinking the two widdle bands might like to keep your e-ring company??
31.gif
MrsS-

Well I am not sure. You know I am interested, and will look into both the MB bead set band that you tried on, and the DK band too to go with my e-ring...I was more thinking along the lines of wearing the 2 wisps together alone either on the left or right hand(s), depending on my mood...
emwink.gif
But I am curious about the story behind the rings...butterfly said it was a sad one...do you know? I am all about the vibes...dont want any bad karma!!! lol

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, I know the story bottom line it resulted in divorce. I looked at it as providing the poor little stone a new and better home
3.gif
. Selling the rings is also helping the gal out which is a good thing too. I can understand someone not wanting to purchase used rings though which is probably a big reason they stayed on the site for so long.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um... Mrssalvo?

One vote for that Ritani setting Mara just posted. WOW. I love the delicacy.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:10:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Um... Mrssalvo?

I know..i just saw them. is that ring not stunning?? I was thinking last night that the daintiness of the Ritani is very similar to the DK I love. the wedding bands are actually the same widths. It''s definitely the frontrunner for now. I still want to check out the new memoire line but I''m totally loving how the Ritani is so simple and stunning and really lets the center stone be the star..

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:06:25 PM
yes, I know the story bottom line it resulted in divorce. I looked at it as providing the poor little stone a new and better home
3.gif
. Selling the rings is also helping the gal out which is a good thing too. I can understand someone not wanting to purchase used rings though which is probably a big reason they stayed on the site for so long.
Yeah, I can understand that....but I am curious as to what he is asking for the 2 bands...are they similar to the one you tried on at all?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:15:15 PM

Date: 7/6/2006 9:10:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Um... Mrssalvo?

I know..i just saw them. is that ring not stunning?? I was thinking last night that the daintiness of the Ritani is very similar to the DK I love. the wedding bands are actually the same widths. It''s definitely the frontrunner for now. I still want to check out the new memoire line but I''m totally loving how the Ritani is so simple and stunning and really lets the center stone be the star..

Absolutely stunning. Dainty and feminine... a solitare that lets that diamond shoe itself off but with a nice amount of bling so you don''t get bored. It does capture the delicate look of the Daniel K that you (and I) love. It had me wishing for a cushion (again!)... a big cushion..lol. And with the band the stone still was the star... even the two together didn''t overhelm.

I do want to see memoire... but this Ritani is going to be hard to beat!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:15:45 PM
Author: Dani
Yeah, I can understand that....but I am curious as to what he is asking for the 2 bands...are they similar to the one you tried on at all?

they are similar but even thinner if you can believe it. I don''t remember what the wisps looked like in person but I think they have the same look and feel as the slightly bigger bands I tried on. my guess on the price?? set costs $4200..he told butterfly less than half what the e-ring would cost new. it''s 6K new, so i guessed he quoted her appox. $2500. 4200-2500= $1700 for both bands...but that is a total guess. here is the pic of the wisps from his site.

16P18.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:22:39 PM

Date: 7/6/2006 9:15:45 PM
Author: Dani

they are similar but even thinner if you can believe it. I don''t remember what the wisps looked like in person but I think they have the same look and feel as the slightly bigger bands I tried on. my guess on the price?? set costs $4200..he told butterfly less than half what the e-ring would cost new. it''s 6K new, so i guessed he quoted her appox. $2500. 4200-2500= $1700 for both bands...but that is a total guess. here is the pic of the wisps from his site.

16P18.jpg

Hmmm....maybe I will give Bill a call next week....Thanks Mrs S! You are always a great help![/b]

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, you should definitely give Bill a call if your interested. who knows the price might even be better than my lame guessing
20.gif
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, since mara takes such awesome pics..i thought i'd post a few of her friends Ritani, with a 1.6 K ACA from WF...hoping this will make my decision easier
9.gif

vivi%20bauble%20a.jpg

vivi%20bauble%20j.jpg

vivi%20bauble%20zc.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah. Post more PS ****... oh BABY! LOVE that head. (boy did that sound bad...lol).

dani13

Ideal_Rock
MrsS-

That Ritani set is just amazing! Everytime I see it I love it more and more!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I just came from BBB today and I saw that they now make the Ritani Endless Love setting (with the halo) with prongs, not a bezel!! Cool!
Plus, they now come with one, two or three lines of pave.
They also had this really cool pave setting where the the diamonds where bigger close to the center stone and then thinner and eventually became the same size as the regular EL shank.
That might be an option if you don''t like how thin the band is.
18.gif
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be seriously interested in this Ritani set if each band was at least 2mm. I think they are beautiful but too thin.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:06:48 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hi, I just came from BBB today and I saw that they now make the Ritani Endless Love setting (with the halo) with prongs, not a bezel!! Cool!

Plus, they now come with one, two or three lines of pave.

They also had this really cool pave setting where the the diamonds where bigger close to the center stone and then thinner and eventually became the same size as the regular EL shank.

That might be an option if you don''t like how thin the band is.
18.gif
2.gif

butterfly, any pics of the settings? either on Ritani''s website or pearlman''s. I would love to see it too. Did it still have the pave basket?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
anything like this one? it's 2.5mm wide...

30QQ13.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:09:47 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I would be seriously interested in this Ritani set if each band was at least 2mm. I think they are beautiful but too thin.

DS..it doesn''t say how wide it is but the shank looks thinker on this one..

16QQ13.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:13:35 PM
anything like this one? it''s 2.5mm wide...

30QQ13.jpg
I am in love with this setting.
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok butterfly..i think I found it..is this the one?

1RD1648BBB_default.jpg
1RD1648BBB_front.jpg
1RD1648BBB_top.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:19:14 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 7/9/2006 11:13:35 PM

anything like this one? it''s 2.5mm wide...

30QQ13.jpg
I am in love with this setting.
30.gif
30.gif

I know, I''m thinking I might have to pursue this one a little further...I really like the slightly wider shank..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love the head of the one that Mara''s friend has. I don''t love the cathedral kinds quite as much. I just think they need to make the e-ring 2mm and the other ring 2.3 or so. I just looked through the Ritani site, too. I''d be curious to know how wide that one is with the wider shank and large diamond. But I don''t like that one as well as the other.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Yes, It looks like the first picture you posted. So pretty in person and definitely wider, but the back shank gets as thin as the regular endless love shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results