shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugliest Diamond I''ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valdo650

Rough_Rock
I was checking out ebay for kicks since I''ve noticed you guys found some bad looking diamonds in the past
14.gif
, but I think this one might just top it all. This company seems to be really popular on Ebay, which is quite sad especially since the diamond look so horrible
nono.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67726&item=4905714626&rd=1

l2.jpg

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I'm trying to find some cool shapes in there, and I haven't been able to find any. It would be really cool to have a diamond with an interesting patten right under the table, though.

valdo650

Rough_Rock
I think this one may be worse than the one I just posted.

I can't believe they are claim this diamond is worth over $3,000
errrr.gif
!!!

Holy Crap.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
are those from Tiffany's?
11.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/26/2004 9:47:37 PM Mara wrote:

11.gif

----------------

Wait a minute! It's not Friday!!!!!

The second one definitely has that wonderful frozen spit look to it!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/26/2004 10:03:43 PM icelady wrote:

----------------
On 6/26/2004 9:47:37 PM Mara wrote:

11.gif

----------------

Wait a minute! It's not Friday!!!!!

The second one definitely has that wonderful frozen spit look to it!----------------

Hummmm........ I don't know. I think I see surface chiseling,..........eerrr,....... I mean graining.
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Whew! More like an I21 Did you see that vendor's other stuff? That seems to be their specialty--really low clarity diamonds with some sort of "EGL USA" cert....At least you can see how bad they are.
2.gif

I guess for people on a limited budget who want a big stone (1ct +) this is an option but I'd rather have a 30 point decent stone personally.
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Is the $3000 in US dollars? It must be pesos....Then again, I don't even think I'd pay $330 or whatever for either of these!

eyesoftexas

Shiny_Rock
And just think they appraised it for $6500!!!!
Oh and it has 27 bids on it so far. Some Lucky Lady is in for a real surprise!!!!!

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
You know what? A friend of mine has one of these on her fingers. Big big yellowish diamond with visible inclusions from across the table. I don't know what to say...

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
Boy those are the ugliest things I ever saw!! I really feel sorry for the guys who have no idea!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must be hard to sell those... I would immagine at least the seller knows better - so it must be hard to hand over things you have no personal pleasure or interest in. At leats to me that sounds quite unpleasant
rolleyes.gif

Those look like just fit to become bits of tools and abrasive components. Maybe those rings are some sort of cutting tools and we do not know
eek.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Why would people spend their money on something so ugly when they can buy a beautiful gemstone or CZ for the same amount or less? Is it really THAT important to have a diamond? I think AnA is right--there must be some use for these diamonds other than wearing them....

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/27/2004 2:19:37 PM researcher wrote:

I think AnA is right--there must be some use for these diamonds other than wearing them....----------------

Practice stones for new cutters to learn on???
rolleyes.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who remembers the guy from Texas who bought one of those (against all opinions), proposed & came back to the board saying how in love his fiance was with the ring - especially the size?

Different strokes/different folks.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I'll have to find that thread! I guess to some people size matters most, and if you don't know any better, such stones may be great! All I know is I would be WAY too embarrassed to wear one (I'd rather wear a simple silver ring!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results