shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Princess Diamonds, with Ideal Scope Images

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oops, BRIGHTER, more brilliant
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That makes more sense! I was just thinking that, had I known black inclusions would make my stone look bigger, I could have gone for a 2 ct with a lot of them and saved some money! LOL
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Gary~
Based on your feelings that it's good to have a fair amount of light leakage, would you say that my ideal scope image is less than ideal? Just curious!

My Link Again

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Researcher you know you are being anal
1.gif

Your stone is one of the few with some darkness showing up from the lens which means it will have some contrast resulting from head obstruction
1.gif

And it has almost no leakage in the face up view, but what is there is well distributed.

It also helps to rock a princess cut when looking with an ideal-scope to see what happens
1.gif

That is hard to do in a still photo
sad.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I'm not anal, I'm outright OCD when it comes to my diamond! And let me tell you, my fiancé hates me for it (I think he sometimes wonders why he got me a diamond)!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results