shape
carat
color
clarity

trying to find trillions for a 3.02 pear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

molly3795

Rough_Rock
I thought I had the hard part finished when I bought the 3.02FSI1 pear last week...(can't thank Martin Sheffield enough at USACerted...very patient...the stone is to die for....no bowtie!!)

Now I am considering .5-.6 trillions for the side...Quoted a price for FSI1-SI2 approx. tcw 1.2...$2800.00..does this seem high?

Also 18kt 4mm band with plat. heads $1300...does that seem like a fair price??

I hate not being able to bargain shop this part of it...any input would be so greatly appreciated!!

P.S. Can I share that my 15 year old son is a homecoming prince at tonight's dance!! He's so sweet, just a great kid...

molly3795

Rough_Rock
thanks, I hadn''t thought of them...does anyone have an opinion on the prices??

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t know about the price, but 2800 for over a carat of F colored diamond does not seem out of line to me. I would give David a call though at DBL. At least do a comparison shop. They do some very nice setting work as well. Fancy shapes do seem to be his forte.

Shay

molly3795

Rough_Rock
Shay , thanks for the reply...the reason i think the price seems a bit high, is the clarity SI1-SI2, I think 1.2 of F for $2800 may be high....Also, I spent all my budget on the center stone, now I''m trying to do the sidestones on the cheap, as I have to approach my hubby for MORE $$..It is embarrassing, like how much is enough??? I just hate to pay for a setting, when I REALLY want sidestones...sign me ...never satisfied?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would call DBL and GOG and see what they come up with. Good luck!!!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Definitely price compare to see whether the price is right. And I definitely second (or third lol) calling DML. He will work with you to find exactly what you are looking for in your price range. Plus, fancy shapes are right down his alley!!

Please keep us updated!

Also, have we seen pics of this pear??
31.gif
Because if not, it would definitely help us answer your question
2.gif
hehe.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2005 12:01:10 PM
Author:molly3795
I thought I had the hard part finished when I bought the 3.02FSI1 pear last week...(can''t thank Martin Sheffield enough at USACerted...very patient...the stone is to die for....no bowtie!!)
So where are the pictures, young lady (hands on hips, tapping foot), hmmmm? I have been looking for pictures of this diamond! I so want to see some. If you have posted some, please direct me to them, because I''m apparently too feeble to find them, LOL! Otherwise, POST SOME PICTURES, PLEASE! It sounds like a really gorgeous diamond.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results