shape
carat
color
clarity

Trusted New York sellers?

Alex57

Rough_Rock
Hello forum, first time poster here, love the fact that this place even exists!

I'm going to NY for memorial weekend and would like to get names of a few trusted sellers. I'm looking for a cushion cut 2 to 2.5ct, F and up, SI and up, ideal cut ring, my budget is $30K to $35K and I don't mind paying a little extra if I can get the setting and diamond all at one time instead of having the setting from one place, ring from another or custom making it. I recently saw this one and I thought it looked very nice but the price is 10K off for the stone itself:

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/colorless-diamond-212ct-e-si1-cushion-cut-gia-strong-blue-fluorescence-r5017

What places do you recommend that has the ring and setting all together and they are reasonable?

What places do you recommend for just the setting itself? I can source the diamond myself.

Thank you so much in advance!

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
You've got Diamonds by Lauren. ID Jewelry, Good Old Gold, Brilliantly Engaged.

I've visited and/or purchased from all of these dealers. They really know their business. I highly suggest calling weeks beforehand, telling them your requirements, and they'll have stones/settings ready for you to view in person. Fridays and weekend hours are a problem, obviously, with the Sabbath and Memorial Day festivities.

IDJ is the budget option (my lane!). GOG and BE have signature cushion lines. GOG has a great internet presence with videos all over youtube. BE is probably the high end option for handmade settings. DBL uber settings are very beautiful, and he specializes in colored diamonds.

Do you not like the halo DBL put around that cushion? It's a damn nice ring.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alex57|1431702049|3877076 said:
Hello forum, first time poster here, love the fact that this place even exists!

I'm going to NY for memorial weekend and would like to get names of a few trusted sellers. I'm looking for a cushion cut 2 to 2.5ct, F and up, SI and up, ideal cut ring, my budget is $30K to $35K and I don't mind paying a little extra if I can get the setting and diamond all at one time instead of having the setting from one place, ring from another or custom making it. I recently saw this one and I thought it looked very nice but the price is 10K off for the stone itself:

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/colorless-diamond-212ct-e-si1-cushion-cut-gia-strong-blue-fluorescence-r5017

What places do you recommend that has the ring and setting all together and they are reasonable?

What places do you recommend for just the setting itself? I can source the diamond myself.

Thank you so much in advance!
Trek out to Massapequa Park and visit Good Old Gold. Try to get Jon in for your appointment so you have all hands on deck!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Diamonds by Lauren ring! Swoon! :love:

James Allen is there too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Old Gold and Brilliantly Engaged specialize in nice cushions. If you make an appointment with Good Old Gold, tell them what you are looking for an a budget range, they can call in additional stones for you in addition to a very nice in-house selection. They carry many fine brands of settings so that would not be an issue at all. I have bought multiple diamonds from them, and they would be my definite choice for a cushion as they have modern and antique style cushions.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That Diamonds BY Lauren ring is showing up as about $32k when I look at the web page (in your budget).

Why dont you give them a call and make an appointment to see it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results