shape
carat
color
clarity
35.gif
We are seriously looking for an upgrade on my engagement ring. We''ve finally got tired of all the crap from B&M stores.
29.gif
Boy, did we learn our lesson....we never thought we would buy a diamond online before but the prices and quality "looks" too good to be true. My head has been spinning looking at all these online vendors. What is important to me is that I find a vendor that has a trade in policy and so far I have only seen White Flash with this. Is there any more vendors out there that will have a lifetime trade in??

Thanks for your help and I''m hoping to learn more before our big purchase

Heather

Sponsored By:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Good Old Gold and James Allen do with certain diamonds, if you check out the vendor''s page under Resources you will be able to see which others do, the two I have mentioned are the ones which come immediately to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
' );
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mybluedane

Rough_Rock
Hi this is my first post and I''m so happy I found this place!
35.gif
We are seriously looking for an upgrade on my engagement ring. We''ve finally got tired of all the crap from B&M stores.
29.gif
Boy, did we learn our lesson....we never thought we would buy a diamond online before but the prices and quality "looks" too good to be true. My head has been spinning looking at all these online vendors. What is important to me is that I find a vendor that has a trade in policy and so far I have only seen White Flash with this. Is there any more vendors out there that will have a lifetime trade in??

Heather

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Good Old Gold and James Allen do with certain diamonds, if you check out the vendor''s page under Resources you will be able to see which others do, the two I have mentioned are the ones which come immediately to mind.

Status

Trade up?

Status

mybluedane

Rough_Rock
Hi this is my first post and I''m so happy I found this place!
35.gif
29.gif

Heather

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Status
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results