shape
carat
color
clarity

Trade Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steve62384

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am looking for some help and advice please.

I live in England and two years ago I got engaged and was looking to buy a diamond. High street prices in the UK were crazy, $10,000 USD for a one carat emerald cut. So I looked on the Internet and saw prices in the US where less than half but I wanted to buy from the UK. The UK diamond sites were terrible.

When I bought my wife’s ring from the US, I asked the company that sold me the ring if they would supply me with rings and diamonds, they agreed and I set up the UK web site www.diamondhunt.co.uk. I am sent the diamond itinerary twice a week and I update the web site myself.

Due to a number of reasons, we now need to be independent of our supplier in the US but am tied to him to source the diamonds. All the US web sites have massive stock lists and I guess there are cutters who have gathered together and combined there stocks in a large stock list which is then distributed to the diamond web sites. This being the case how can I contact the cutters to also receive a stock list of diamonds?

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks

Steve Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results