shape
carat
color
clarity

To Lorelei or anyone else interested in more princess questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
So do you think If i buy a princess from whiteflash that is in their a cut above catergory, looks like all those have a 0 rating on the ags, get the color I want and an eye clean stone that I can''t go wrong. I have found one and ist an si1, but the inclusions are both on the edges.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 8:17:05 AM
Author:Laurie2
So do you think If i buy a princess from whiteflash that is in their a cut above catergory, looks like all those have a 0 rating on the ags, get the color I want and an eye clean stone that I can''t go wrong. I have found one and ist an si1, but the inclusions are both on the edges.
I think that could be a great way to get a fabulous stone Laurie, ask Brian to have a look at the diamond you are interested in or one of the other experienced reps, they can describe the diamond accurately to you and let you know if it is eyeclean to your standards.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s what I would do too! Stick to ACA''s cause they''ve done all the homework for you!!! No number research needed!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I would say it doesn''t HAVE to be an ACA diamond. I would be happy if it had a AGS report from any vendor I trusted with a 0 for light performance! BUT - your approach is a nice easy one too! :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2008 3:42:57 PM
Author: :)
I would say it doesn''t HAVE to be an ACA diamond. I would be happy if it had a AGS report from any vendor I trusted with a 0 for light performance! BUT - your approach is a nice easy one too! :)
Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results