shape
carat
color
clarity

tiffany novo inspired wedding band designers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
i went in to tiffany''s with my future bridesmaids today and tried on some bands for fun.

i fell in love with the novo wedding band.

does anyone make a similar ring for less? if so, does anyone have links or pics?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you don''t mind buying second hand. www.signedpieces.com Don''t know if they have one now, but you can call and ask them to be on the look out for you. If you want to go custom check out DBG... But am thinking it won''t be much of a savings.??

I have the Tiffany Legacy... I adore it, and have seen the Novo. Love it. Good luck in your search.
1.gif
If you find a great source, please let us know so we can pay it forward...

pannini

Shiny_Rock
thanks kaleigh, beautiful name btw.

when you refer to DBG, do you mean BGD (brian gavin), or do you mean DeBeers? lol.

i also heard maytal hannah may be a good person to check out, just because she used to work for tiffany''s, or is that a rumor?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2009 9:27:50 PM
Author: pannini
thanks kaleigh, beautiful name btw.

when you refer to DBG, do you mean BGD (brian gavin), or do you mean DeBeers? lol.

i also heard maytal hannah may be a good person to check out, just because she used to work for tiffany''s, or is that a rumor?
It is true.

Revana03

Rough_Rock
my fiance got an awesome price on a stunning replica of the tiffany novo thru bova diamonds in dallas, tx. We live in NJ and his father stumbled upon bova through business travel in the dallas area ten years ago and the rest is history. My fiance''s family has been using bova (and i''ve been reaping the benefits hehehe) for YEARS now and they rave about the quality of the jewelry/diamonds, the service, and the price. For my part, I could not be happier with my new shiny e-ring!! It looks identical to the novo and cost what is probably half the price of a really tiffany novo. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results