shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Legacy or Legacy Inspired Owners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Princess1122

Rough_Rock
I would love to see some Tiffany Legacy and Inspired Legacy pictures. I absolutely love that ring, but kind of debating between the HW type ring. My concern is how that yummy chunky cushion is going to sit in the bezel, is it going to cove that beauty? What about the milgrain around the bezel?
Just want to get some opinions.
emembarrassed.gif

Please, please post some pictures, and handshots!
Thanks Everyone!
emsmile.gif
35.gif

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
There are many legacy inspired rings on here. The few that come to mind are ktdid''s (just search for ktdid) and angeleyez. angeleyez is the vatche princess grace setting, which is carried by exceldiamonds.com.

and ktdid''s was made by engagement rings direct (engagementringsdirect.com)

If you look at the Mark T collection on there, there are a few (the "Marla" and the "Heather") that are legacy inspired.

Mark at ERD is very well known on here for his eye for cushions (known as the "cushion king") as well as for his custom work.

In fact, I am also getting a legacy--inspired e ring from him (in production as we speak!!!), with a cushion brilliant center.

I am sure some of the more experienced PS''ers can also point you to similar rings on here!!

Also if you search for Cushion and Halo I''m sure you can find a thread with pictures there....

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
Oooh! I am so glad you asked!
1.gif

I will always want to share pics of my Legacy Inspired custom... Mine has an RB in it, though, not a cushion. I also have mine "airplaned" and not bezel so that it is easier to clean. I am actually wishing the prongs were about half as tall as they are, though. I am thinking about having that done so that it looks like it sits a little lower. This is my ring My custom legacy

I am also going to give you gardnerranch''s legacy inspired custom. This was the inspiration for my ring since from the second I saw hers, I could not quit staring at it! It is AMAZING! Hers also has a RB in it, but man is it a beauty! If you want a custom ring, I would look into the guy that did hers (you can read all about it on her post). He does amazing work, but can be a little cocky/straight forward and think his work is the only acceptable work out there. But, if you can get past that personality, you will get a masterpiece that is at an amazingly reasonable price. Gardnerranch''s ring

Good luck!

Princess1122

Rough_Rock
Jarbartz, I am getting my ring from Mark T also!!!!
18.gif
YAY
36.gif
It''s a cushion brilliant, waiting on CADs now, and I can''t wait to see how it turns out.....But I just want to make sure I address a few minor details. I don''t want any part of the bezel covering my bling...lol
Are u getting a bezel setting?
1.gif

Princess1122

Rough_Rock
Kbarro, your ring is gorgeous!!!!
1.gif
So delicate and classy.
I am getting a cushion brilliant in a Legacy Inspired setting, waiting on CADS now. Can''t wait!!!!!
36.gif

So I just wanted to see as many Legacy''s out there as possible, with different variations.

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 10:51:37 PM
Author: Princess1122
Kbarro, your ring is gorgeous!!!!
1.gif
So delicate and classy.
I am getting a cushion brilliant in a Legacy Inspired setting, waiting on CADS now. Can''t wait!!!!!
36.gif

So I just wanted to see as many Legacy''s out there as possible, with different variations.
Thanks!!! I am so happy to finally have it! I can''t quit staring at it and I get so many compliments! Good luck on yours- I know the worst part of the whole thing is waiting for it! Post some pics once your ring is done! I would love to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results