shape
carat
color
clarity

three stone rings & flush wedding rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked out Precision Set? They make rings to sit flush with wedding bands, including three-stone rings:

ff31.jpg

I think a three-stone e-ring can definitely sit flush with a wedding band so long as you plan for it when getting the e-ring made. But a lot won''t sit flush so you''ll have to be careful and picky, and make sure you factor the w-band into the e-ring decision.

deny

Rough_Rock
I upgraded recently to a three stone simular to the one posted in the op. I had a five stone anniversary ring (straight across) that I had to have remade to shadow my three stone in order for it to sit flush. The jeweler used my stones from my anniversary ring and made a new gold band to go with my three stone.

I looked for four months to find a band to sit flush, and I could not find one. So, I then found a good jeweler to do the work for me. I love it. I still have not figured out how to post pictures though. I have had other things going on. Maybe I will try this weekend. Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results