shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on new Ritani Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to get some of you opinions on these Ritani Settings I saw on Pearlman''s website. Hubby will be upgrading my center stone in the hopefully near future and he''s agreed to let me choose the setting
36.gif
problem...i love them all
11.gif
anyway, i had a solitaire for 5 years and am really leaning toward some sort of 3 stone.

what do you all think of this

15QQ13.jpg

i like this one too but think it might be too overwhelming for my size 4 finger

19QQ13.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one...I''m usually not a 3stone person, but I think it would look great on a small hand like yours, it will still have that thin signature Ritani shank and maintain the delicacy.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
I am not a huge fan of three stones or lots of funky metal work. I kinda like a more simple smooth look. But if I were to chose I might pick the first on because I think the diamonds will look better... I will think about it but for right now I woudl go with number 1

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the first one too. It also looks like a wedding band would be able to sit pretty flush which is important to me...

Hamster

Rough_Rock
I like the first one - it is more delicate and I think would complement your small fingers better. The second one might just be too much.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
First one is beautiful!
Congrats, can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I kinda like the 2nd one better ... but it would depend a lot on your personality. #2 seems powerful, regal, sophisticated, harder-edge, more "Beaudry"-style. #1 does seem more engagement ring like ... delicate, pretty, classic, more "Grace Kelly".

So - which are ya? (both are lovely)

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love the first one. I was actually thinking of getting that one before I got the one I have. At that time, they did not make the one I have yet. I am pretty sure you can also have them set the center and side stones that you providel, so you don''t have to settle for the stones they have.

I know someone had Whiteflash custom make a replica of that ring in the SMTR threads, I just can''t remember the name of the thread. May be you should look into that as well.

Ritani is working on a patent currently because they have designed all their rings to sit flush with any of their wedding bands. Similar to the precision set wedding sets. So, any e-ring you decide on is supposed to sit flush with any wedding band from their collection.

I know the first one definitely sits flush with their endless love bands because I tried it on myself!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer the first one in your case, because it is very delicate and dainty and you have small fingers. Also, a band would easily sit flush, which you''ve said is important for you. Since you already have a wedding band, would you be buying another from Ritani? If not, there''s no guarantee your ring would sit flush with the second ring you posted.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first one as well but I like the 2nd one''s band a LOt better.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I actually like the second better. It flows better. The first one looks really tall.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much for your input. Once we get ready to buy i''ll take a look at them in person. No one in my area carries Ritani, the local Bailey banks and biddle went out of business. If I go with the Ritani I would get the matching wedding band. I like the matchy matchy thing...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them both but love the first one!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well I know you did not post it but I think this one is a really lovely three stone. I saw it in person and it just blew me away.
30.gif

ritani3stroneformrssalvomaybe.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,
I saw that one too
30.gif
It reminds me a lot of Micheal B's new Riveria ring which is 10k
23.gif
. I'm going to have to convince hubby let us fly up to Michigan so I can see all these settings in the same place
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Now that would be a day trip!
30.gif
10K seems a bit steep though. WOW! I just saw the picture...we really need a drooling icon here on Pricescope...You have fabulous taste MrsSalvo.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Maybe we should plan that trip with Mara & Alj''s next Whiteflash trip. It could be the WF Vault Assault and Pearlman''s Bling-a-thon 2006!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 2:41:33 PM
Author: appletini
Maybe we should plan that trip with Mara & Alj''s next Whiteflash trip. It could be the WF Vault Assault and Pearlman''s Bling-a-thon 2006!

Pearlman''s Bling-a-thon
36.gif
36.gif
I love it...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just for the sake of this thread. here is the michael B
30.gif
30.gif

46P13.jpg

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
how exciting! what size and shape center stone are you upgrading to? I love the three stone style!

Congrats to you Mrs Salvo!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
mrs s, I love the first one. It just seems like the best of both. Plenty of bling, but also dainty enough for small fingers.

Shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 3:08:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
just for the sake of this thread. here is the michael B
30.gif
30.gif

46P13.jpg
When I saw this one in the Gallery a while back I thought not there is a four prong setting I like! It is so diffrent from the other ones I have seen (like my little eternity band). I love how there are now gaps between the stones and how you cannot see the shank inbetween the stones.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 3:24:21 PM
Author: yellowfan
how exciting! what size and shape center stone are you upgrading to? I love the three stone style!

Congrats to you Mrs Salvo!!!

I want another round. I''m trying to convience hubby for a 1.5 carat. I tried on a 3 stone with a 1.5 center and LOVED it. If he goes larger, i''ll may go for a different style due to finger real estate issues
41.gif
. but someone in Rappongi''s wears the same size and has a 3 carat center with .75 sides so who knows
27.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 11:00:17 AM
Author: butterfly 17
I love the first one. I was actually thinking of getting that one before I got the one I have. At that time, they did not make the one I have yet. I am pretty sure you can also have them set the center and side stones that you providel, so you don''t have to settle for the stones they have.

I know someone had Whiteflash custom make a replica of that ring in the SMTR threads, I just can''t remember the name of the thread. May be you should look into that as well.

Ritani is working on a patent currently because they have designed all their rings to sit flush with any of their wedding bands. Similar to the precision set wedding sets. So, any e-ring you decide on is supposed to sit flush with any wedding band from their collection.

I know the first one definitely sits flush with their endless love bands because I tried it on myself!
2.gif

Do you know if the wedding band and the 3 stone ering widths are the same?

I really like this setting and would prefer to get the real deal, I just want the widths of the bands to be equal.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks appletini...you''re thinking of a Ritani too right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results