shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on HPHT?

Kanga

Rough_Rock
I have my heart set on a fancy light pink diamond no smaller than 1ct; however, my the price point is killing me! With that said, what are your thoughts on an HPHT GIA diamond?? Worth it or not?

Thanks!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Kanga|1408051271|3732570 said:
Anyone?!?!?!

Only you can determine if it's worth it to you. We don't have any information to determine if a particular stone is "worth it". If you want to ask about a specific diamond it would be more helpful.

Unless you have a very healthy budget for a natural fancy light pink diamond at 1 carat or more, you need to either compromise on size, or possibly look at a "light pink" or "very light pink" that once they are set will look more like a fancy light pink, or look for a brown modifier in a pink diamond. I, personally, would recommend those options over a treated pink. Most treated pinks began as light brown diamonds. Frequently,but not always, they are poorly cut diamonds.

eta- I just looked at your other threads. If you can afford it- buy that brownish pink oval at diamonds by Lauren. It will be stunning once it's set in rose gold and it faces up at a really nice size!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results