shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Gent''s Diamond Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering what your thoughts on a gent''s diamond ring? I''ve seen them before, but are they more for engagement/wedding band purposes or for just wearing? I would love to get my fiance one because I love the ring he gave me, but I''m not sure how to approach this.

What''s the normal diamond size for a gent''s ring? Is .50 ct too big? He doesn''t wear a lot of jewelry, so I don''t know if I should just get him a nice stone and let him set it how he wants to for his wedding band? Please help!

Thanks!
Alicia

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Alicia, it comes down to preference. Ask him if he would like one diamond in a ring or a series of smaller stones in a band. For me, a .5 carat is not too big for 1 stone. I have a brother in law who has a 1 carat 5 stone band which consists of .2 for each stone and I had the opportunity to test wear it for a day, again I had no prob with the sizes and number of stones. If you find out what he likes, perhaps we can help you find some styles to narrow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results