shape
carat
color
clarity

This princess is a BeAuTy!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ryerson

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone!

For those of you following my painful first ride through the diamond trade, I''m happy to announce the 2nd jeweller created a BEAUTIFUL ring with a VERY gorgeous princess cut diamond!
1.gif

I was worried because they said the one I looked at originally was not the stone that matched the certificate I was shown. So they gave me a slightly bigger stone + better colour (from F to E)...it''s BREATHTAKING! Don''t see ANY yellow! It''s an SI2 but I can barely see an inclusion!! BOY I''m happy!
1.gif

The store is called Josephine''s Jewellery, and it''s in the Diamond Exchange across from the Eaton Centre! I''ll post all the address/telephone info when I get a chance...I''VE GOT A FLIGHT TO CATCH!
2.gif

THANK YOU to YOU all as well for your input/help! I''ll post a pic of the diamond when I get a chance, hopefully by next week!!

TAKE CARE & THANK YOU AGAIN!
1.gif

Ryerson

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results