shape
carat
color
clarity

This 1.25ct, I, SI1 RB diamond. Is it cloudy???

qqkuna

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am a newbie and considering this 1.25 ct, I color, SI1 GIA 3X RB diamond. It scores 1.6 on HCA. The vender seller is not able to provide the idealscope however. My concern is: based on the picture the seller sent me, it somehow looked a little bit cloudy on some parts but again I don't know if its the lighting or just the quality of the picture...
The drew picture on GIA report to show the clarity looks very clean for a SI1. Could anyone give me some feedback of this diamond?? I'd be VERY VERY grateful!!

Measurements 6.89 - 6.91 x 4.27 mm
Carat Weight 1.25 carat
Color Grade I
Clarity Grade SI1
Cut Grade Excellent

Depth 61.8 %
Table 56 %
Crown Angle 35.0°
Crown Height 15.5%
Pavilion Angle 40.8°
Pavilion Depth 43.0%
Star Length 55%
Lower Half 85%
Girdle Medium, Faceted, 3.5%
Culet None

Polish Excellent
Symmetry Excellent
FLUORESCENCE

Fluorescence Faint

Clarity characters: Cloud, Feather
Comments: Additional clouds are not shown

stock__0.jpg

stock__4733330_-_0.jpg

stock__4733330_-_2__1_0.jpg

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's possible that light performance is diminished somewhat by the clouds. Not possible to tell for sure from the photos as it could be the lighting or other factor. But since Cloud is the grade setting inclusion (listed first on keys to symbols) and mention of additional clouds under comments, it could be an issue. You will need to see it in person and satisfy yourself.

BhavinJ

Rough_Rock
Trade
Looks pretty decent eye clean I SI1. I'd say go for it if you like it. Cloud is barely noticeable.

I think its the reflection of tweezers due to which you see the milky effect at the edges. Ask the vendor to get it checked by their gemologist and provide you with their expert advice. Also, make sure to check their return policy.

Good Luck :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results