shape
carat
color
clarity

The Upgrader and the Broker - Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

unicus67

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site!
I recently was married 1 year ago and my husband gave me a beautiful 1.77 diamond, certified, Ideal Cut, S12, I color stone.

I have turned 35 and for my birthday want to upgrade to a larger stone.

We have met w/ our diamond broker and he has offered to sell my husband a 3.03 Premium cut, H, SI2, certified stone. Price is $19,600.00.

Can you advise if this is a good deal? My husband purchased the first stone from him for $7500 and the broker does not want to take the 1.77 stone back on trade.

Do you have any advice? Thank you so much!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
unicus
----------------
On 9/22/2004 10:54:58 PM unicus67 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site!
I recently was married 1 year ago and my husband gave me a beautiful 1.77 diamond, certified, Ideal Cut, S12, I color stone.

I have turned 35 and for my birthday want to upgrade to a larger stone.

We have met w/ our diamond broker and he has offered to sell my husband a 3.03 Premium cut, H, SI2, certified stone. Price is $19,600.00.

Can you advise if this is a good deal? My husband purchased the first stone from him for $7500 and the broker does not want to take the 1.77 stone back on trade.

Do you have any advice? Thank you so much!

----------------

unicus67
what lab certified the stone ? try to stick with ags or gia.
ask for a sarin report ,that will tell you more about the cut quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results