shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to B2C Jewels

Krumlov

Rough_Rock
This is my 1st time buying a diamond on-line. Read some good reviews on B2C that gave me the confidence. My experience was fantastic!!! :appl:

Order confirmation & shipment could not be more efficient. What is most impressive of all is the customer serviece. I took the stone to a couple of jewelers. They were not professional and failed to find the GIA inscriptions on the stone. I was really worried and rang up B2C customer service for advice. Kenny, the nice gentleman on the phone, was most patient and took time to explain to me how the stone was checked and valuated before shipment. He reassured me that I could contact him again any time if more help was needed.

Today, I had another jeweler to check the stone's inscription for me. It is there! I am very thankful to B2C for their service. Special thanks to Kenny! The price of the stone is great and it is beautiful! I would recommend B2C to all my friends. :))

MqLove

Rough_Rock
Coincidental that the same day B2C seem to find this forum and reply to a post on their bad customer service that they happen to also get a glowing review from someone previously unknown here...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
chooette|1322910054|3073387 said:
Coincidental that the same day B2C seem to find this forum and reply to a post on their bad customer service that they happen to also get a glowing review from someone previously unknown here...

This.

CaseyP

Rough_Rock
No comment on the coincidence,

However when my girlfriend and I were trying to narrow down the ring style she wanted, B2C's ring copies were really handy.

i was able to order 3 styles, for 1 dollar hold on my credit card each. They were shipped out to me, in really ridiculous packaging...an outer box from UPS, an inner box from US, a padded envelope, and then the return padded envelope and the 3 blanks in that, plus a free ring-size finder for me to keep.

My girlfriend wore them around for a few days, and went back to school with them to show her friends, then she dropped them in the return envelope that was pre addressed and stamped.

They sent me a confirmation that they received the ring copies and all was well.

Really handy, generous service from B2C.

b2cjewels

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hey Krumlov,

Good to hear that you were happy with our service, please call us if you have questions. Hope you give us a change for your jewelry needs in the future too.

Thank you,
http://www.b2cjewels.com

b2cjewels

Rough_Rock
Trade
CaseyP|1322943442|3073587 said:
No comment on the coincidence,

However when my girlfriend and I were trying to narrow down the ring style she wanted, B2C's ring copies were really handy.

i was able to order 3 styles, for 1 dollar hold on my credit card each. They were shipped out to me, in really ridiculous packaging...an outer box from UPS, an inner box from US, a padded envelope, and then the return padded envelope and the 3 blanks in that, plus a free ring-size finder for me to keep.

My girlfriend wore them around for a few days, and went back to school with them to show her friends, then she dropped them in the return envelope that was pre addressed and stamped.

They sent me a confirmation that they received the ring copies and all was well.

Really handy, generous service from B2C.

Hey CaseyP

I hope you liked the replicas. We will help you create your perfect engagement ring. Please call us if you have questions.

Thank you,
http://www.b2cjewels.com

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results