shape
carat
color
clarity

thanks PS, GOG and Maytal Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

southbay

Rough_Rock
I''ll get pix up as soon as I can but first a quick note to say thanks.

This site has been amazingly helpful. A sincere thank you to all those who contribute their knowledge and enable a newcomer like myself to make an informed decision. Specific thanks to the detailed cushion cut threads since that is what I went with which leads me to...

Thank You Rhino and GOG for providing me a beautiful stone. For me, your customer service somehow exceeded expectations which is no small feat considering the raves on this site. I received the diamond in May and then tucked it away while struggling to find the perfect setting until.....

I decided to check in with Maytal Hannah in late November. I sent her a pic of a simple setting that I liked which was just a low setting with fluid/elegant prongs and a pave shank. She replied that same day and gave me an incredibly reasonable quote. My biggest reservation with contacting her was that she would be outside of my budget but she came in more reasonable than all other vendors that I checked in with. I handed my diamond over to her and when we reconvened a month later, she handed me an absolutely stunning ring. Perfect and beautiful beyond what I had hoped for in every way. So happy that I decided to email her with my initial inquiry. She was responsive, accomodating and most importantly, created a elegant and timeless piece for me to propose with. Thank You Maytal.

I promise to get pics up when I can.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds wonderful! I can''t wait to see it!

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Please post pics soon, I would love to see the work.

I was thinking about Leon for an upcoming e-ring but since I don''t live in NYC anymore I am contemplating on Maytal now.

What other vendors did you look at?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
The ring sounds amazing. Sounds like you had an awesome experience with Maytal. Can''t wait to see the pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results