shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to Mark Turnowski (www.engagementringsdirect.com)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaygtr

Rough_Rock
It feels great to be able to finally write and make this post. I spent countless hours for two months reading and educating myself on diamonds, and pricescope provided invaluable information. More than anything, I am thankful for those of you who posted on Mark Turnowski and Engagement Rings Direct. I found every positive thing posted about Mark to be true, and then some. I was scared to death even considering buying a diamond unseen, but I immediately felt comfortable with Mark. His demeanor is very kind, genuine, and honest, and he was very eager to help. The only regret I have is that I wish I wouldn''t have spent so much time educating myself, and I wish I would have found Mark earlier. There''s not much more to say, other than I told Mark what I was looking for, and he did better than I expected in finding it. I trusted his eye and expertise, and I was absolutely floored when I opened the box and saw the results. This is such a monumental occasion in life, and I thank Mark so much for making what could have been a stressful experience so great.

The specs are below. The proposal will be this weekend. I''ll fill everyone in later. I know doing this in not having pics is awful, but I promise I''ll get them posted next week!

2.05 Cushion Brilliant
7.35 X 7.34 X 5.07
H
VS2
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
No Fluorescence
Table: 58
Depth: 69.1

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your upcoming proposal...can''t wait to see your pics!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats..Mark sure does know how to find gorgeous cushions. please post a picture when you can..

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo can''t wait to see the pics Jaygtr!
Congratulations.

Scintillating...

jaygtr

Rough_Rock
Sorry everyone. I forgot to describe the ring itself! It''s a dainty micro-pave - halo. Similar the one Mark arranged for "Fatguy". The diamond itself is awesome, and the ring is icing on the cake.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see your pics!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Mark. I''m so excited to see your setting - I''m having a hard time deciding on my final setting. We also recently bought a round, 2.6ct, H, SI2 and Mark was a gentleman - never pushed - never nagged just a talented kind person. He just gets it without the sugar coating!

Link to more Mark T. for anyone considering to purchase from Mark:
I''m shaking in my boots!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-shaking-in-my-boots.48163/

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2006 11:56:52 AM
Author:jaygtr
It feels great to be able to finally write and make this post. I spent countless hours for two months reading and educating myself on diamonds, and pricescope provided invaluable information.
Hi:

I know how you feel--and you now are relieved that you have something wonderful! Well done and congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...the ring sounds like it is going to be absolutely beautiful, Jay...Good luck with your proposal and cant wait to see the pics!!!! And kudos to Mark- we bought my stone and setting from him too. Isn't he is just awesome?
36.gif
36.gif

leapfrog

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!

I can't wait to see your pictures! We are thinking of getting a setting from Mark for our cushion as well and it sounds similar to what you got. Do you have any ideas for what kind of wedding band you will put with the ring? Did they have the settings in their shop for you to actually look at or must you order just based on the pictures from their website?

Please post pictures as soon as you can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results