shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope and Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cubsfan19

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone (ideals and roughs) at pricescope.com. The engagement was a success on Friday night . . . there will be a few pictures coming shortly.

As most on here know, the ring search process can be extremely tedious. For me, reading PS expert opinions/comments and the chronicles of others involved in the search process have helped immeasurably over the past few months (in terms of knowledge and therapy). After a 3 month search, which included trips to New York and Jewelers'' Row on Wabash, I bought the following stone from Whiteflash. With the help of Bob, I was able to compare several stones and make an informed decision without the hard sell pressure used by some vendors. I am sure that many of the other pricescope vendors are equally patient and diligent, but I would be remiss if I did not commend Bob and Whiteflash on a job well done.

My fiance absolutely loves the ring. Also, our local jeweler, an AGS vendor, made a point to note that he was was extremely impressed with the diamond''s cut and color (we took it in on Saturday morning because she needed it sized down from 7.0 to a 6.5). Further, the owner''s wife commented that her ring was a 2ct AGS000-H&A E SI1 set in white gold and that our ring was the closest thing that she had seen to hers in quite a while. Obviously, a little third party affirmation feels good after the choice has been made.

Once again, thanks to all!

Whiteflash Expert Selection
Report: GIA
Shape: Round
Carat: 2.01
Color: E
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 59.7
Table: 59.8
Crown Angle: 33.9
Crown %: 13.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Medium Faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 8.19X8.22X4.88
Price: $21,498

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done!! Pics please........
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, it sounds awesome, but we want to see it!!!!! Please???
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It sounds delicious!! Many congratulations, and we are waiting with bated breath to see the pictures!!
10.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Ah, an E/SI1!
9.gif
This is a combo I really like, and this stone sounds stellar! Congrats... and.. we''re looking forward to seeing pictures!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure I remember that stone !
9.gif

It already has a "history" on this forum for being the best cut 60/60 that breaks all the rules.

Congratulations for the choice. Any chance we could see the ring on hand ?
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Pictures!!

cubsfan19

Rough_Rock
I hope to have pics to post today - sorry for the delay.

. . . and valeria is correct; at least one other poster was looking at this diamond and, consequently, I was able to get some great feedback on this forum . . . thanks again.

The only problem that I have encountered is that I now want to get Elizabeth (my fiance) new earrings. When I was discussing the color of the diamond with her on Saturday, I held up one of the diamond studs that I had bought her last year for Christmas. (The earrings were purchased pre-Pricescope at a discount B&M). In addition to the obvious size difference between the .5ct stud earring and 2ct ring, the stud earring was noticably yellow in color . . . I felt pretty foolish thinking back about how little I knew just 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results