shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you everyone

Tinaellis1970

Rough_Rock
So I'm finally coming back to thank you all for all the help in choosing a diamond. I ended up using all the tips and guidance I could find on here and was able to get a beautiful diamond. I ended up getting a setting from another jeweler and things came together beautifully!

I really can't thank all of you enough for all the feedback and patient guidance. I am happily engaged now and a little bit wiser through this whole process.

Cheers,

Confused Panda

_25286.jpg

_25287.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and what a beautiful ring.. congratulations.. would you mind telling me where you bought the setting? my son is (finally) in the market for a setting like this!

thanks again! and your ring is beautiful.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations :appl: . That is one gorgeous bling :love: . Please do share where you got the setting. Pricescopers are always on the look out for new vendors.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you!! Love the setting, too!

Tinaellis1970

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delayed response, I completely forgot that I had posted this.

I got the ring from Leigh Jay Nacht. I took a basic ring and paid a bit more (I think $150?) for the engraving wheat detailing. I worked with Winona for the whole transaction and would recommend them to anyone. Really great work and professional the whole way through.

The diamond I purchased through James Allen. Selecting the diamond was pretty stressful (mostly because I had no idea what I was doing), but the transaction was a breeze.

Let me know if I can help with any questions! It's the least I can do for this community!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results