shape
carat
color
clarity

styles for round diamond in square-ish setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lozzarina

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

Im looking at resetting my 1ct round and have been trying to find styles i like. I LOVE halos and bezel set diamonds and i think i have come up with a concept for a ring but just wondering if someone out there has something similar already to help me visualize what I am looking for.

I found this ring on ebay as my style inspiration - but i photoshopped (badly! lol) the prongs out as i would bezel set the diamond )or maybe tiny danity prongs would suit the style better... hmm). Ignore the rest of the ring, i would have a 3mm plain gold shank with no diamonds and underneith the basket would be cut away so i can have 2 x milgrain eternity bands that sit flush.

I probably havent described it very well - i will try to post some photos of whats in my head!

If anyone has anything even remotely similar feel free to post as many pics or links as you would like!

Thankyou for any help!

lozzarina style inspiration.jpg

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
I love something simple where the emphasis is placed on the centre. I ordered this particular style of ring

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Guinevere-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring_1412.htm#

When it comes which will be in a few days time, I''ll post up pics. But it looks devine with just the stone and the squarish halo.

Lozzarina

Rough_Rock
oooo thats stunning!! thats exactly how i picture the top in my head so thankyou so so much for the pic! I cant wait until you get your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results