shape
carat
color
clarity

starting over - yellow pave band with white pave e-ring?

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
I was engaged several years ago to the wrong guy and shared the ring on the PS SMTR thread after the engagement. It didn't work out, a blessing in disguise although it wasn't fun to go through at the time. But fast forward several years and I met my DREAM guy. Now we are working on designing my dream e-ring.

We selected a Fancy Light Yellow Oval diamond this past week. Originally, we were going to do a fancy intense yellow oval in a fancy intense pave halo on a plain gold band (no pave). But ultimately, although we understood the more intense yellow stones are preferred, I loved this particular diamond the most when I saw it side by side with other intensities and I preferred the lighter yellow tone. Given that, we are likely going to set it in a custom setting with a yellow gold cup/basket and a platinum/white pave halo and band. We are working on getting an estimate on it now.

Does anyone know of any pictures (tried searching here and on google) of an e-ring with a white pave band next to a wedding band that is yellow pave/yellow gold? Even better if the picture has the e-ring with the yellow center stone, white halo, white pave band and then the yellow gold/yellow pave band. Just trying to figure out how that would look together or if we should just do the white pave/platinum wedding band as well.

Thanks!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would prefer a yellow gold engraved band with a white pave halo with a yellow center stone. I think the yellow pave wedding band would compete too much for me.

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
It is hard to find a picture of what you are talking about!

This may be a consideration:
perhaps a yellow pave halo with white pave on the band, this would marry in with the yellow pave wedding band nicely

_20038.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a picture of the oval?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results