shape
carat
color
clarity

Square Diamond Cluster Rings

LunaStar

Rough_Rock
My aunt was always a huge fan of square diamond cluster rings. She had one that was about 4 carats and it was absolutely breathtaking. Are diamond clusters even popular anymore or do most people prefer solitaires?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer solitaires, as do probably most people. I don't think they are very in style right now. But to each their own. If that is what you like, go for it.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Cluster rings can be beautiful and do have a definite vintage appeal and we are seeing a revival of antique and estate jewelry (though it never really goes out of style). As LLJsmom said, however, many people prefer solitaires and halos are quite popular now as well.

LunaStar

Rough_Rock
I also love the new halo style diamond rings. Round halos are my favorite. I rarely see clusters anymore, but I will never forget how elegant and beautiful that 4 carat diamond cluster ring looked when my aunt was wearing it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LunaStar|1478136590|4093106 said:
My aunt was always a huge fan of square diamond cluster rings. She had one that was about 4 carats and it was absolutely breathtaking. Are diamond clusters even popular anymore or do most people prefer solitaires?

I dont think "current" cluster rings are in style right now but antique cluster rings interest those who like vintage rings. Do you have
any pictures you could post?

LunaStar

Rough_Rock
No, sadly my aunt passed away about a year and a half ago. I honestly do not know what happened to that particular ring unless one of her grandchildren has it. I just always remember how beautiful it looked on her hand. One of my fondest memories is when my uncle got it for her for their 45th wedding anniversary and she loved it so much that it brought her to tears.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know anyone with a cluster ring and they are not my style.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LunaStar|1480130947|4102665 said:
No, sadly my aunt passed away about a year and a half ago. I honestly do not know what happened to that particular ring unless one of her grandchildren has it. I just always remember how beautiful it looked on her hand. One of my fondest memories is when my uncle got it for her for their 45th wedding anniversary and she loved it so much that it brought her to tears.

this is so beautiful, thank you for sharing such a lovely story.

I have seen some beautiful cluster rings, especially antique ones. I am seeing Ballerina rings start popping up again as in fashion, as well as more "floral" designs- i haven't seen too may square ones, wish we could see a picture of your aunt's ring! was it more modern, like invisible set diamonds? Or big stones arranged in a square shape?

I think jewelry can be a very personal thing, and its always crazy to me what is "in style" and then what ends up making your heart skip a beat.

If you end up with a giant cluster ring, be sure to share it! :love: :love: :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like some cluster rings, such as flower clusters, it really depends on the style and setting.

Here is my mum's Ruby cluster ring, now mine, and I have always liked it.

rubycluster_02.jpg

DK :))

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
I have an antique diamond bypass cluster RHR and I love it.

_15554_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results