shape
carat
color
clarity

Split shank without pave?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know of any split shank enagament settings without the pave on the shank? I do love it with the pave (like the daniel k, my favorite ring!), but I am just concerned of how that will look with a wedding band. I really want to wear the two together. My hands are tiny (3.5 ring size), so a split shank w/ pave and then a pave wedding band, will look like way toooo much on me. If the split shank is without pave, then maybe a pave band won''t look like too much. Also, does anyone know if the daniel k split shank ring comes without the pave on the sank, or only the way it is pictured in the ad? If anyone has any pics, please post them. Thanks

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I believe Tawn is currently having a halo ring with a plain platinum split shank made custom by WF....check around, she has a thread w/ the wax.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too wear a 3.5 and girl, there is no such thing as too much pave
2.gif
have you tried on sets of the two together? I think it would look yummy...i can''t think of any off the top of my head but keep and eye out. do check out tawn''s thread here like blueroses suggested. it will give you a pretty good idea of what it will look like. her ring should be done soon and i''m sure she''ll post pics of the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results