shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock

I''m so excited! I just left Quest Jewelers about an hour ago, and I''m finally getting my diamond set into a new custom made setting. I decided on a variation of the Ritani Endless Love engagement ring with the halo and a slight change to the band. Even though my ring won''t be ready for three weeks I have the utmost confidence that Quest will do a fantastic job! Working with Pete was so wonderful because he is knowledgeable, insightful, easy to talk to, and reasonable price. My fiance didn''t know what to expect but when we left he felt reassured that the ring will turn out fabulous! I''m counting down the days! Can''t wait! Thanks to everyone helped me decide like chellebelle ,diamondlil, kaleigh, sevens one, Morticia, and Rowan!

1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yay for you!!!!!!! They will do an awesome job. 3 weeks will fly by. I am so excited for you!!!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I hope so! My finger doesn''t look the same without the ring!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Quest rocks! (Did you see my ring there? LOL...)

I think your stone will look amazing in a Ritani-esque halo. I can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
BrightSpot is waiting for her ring from Quest. It's in her BF's posession we think??

BrightSpot beat me to it!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I know you will be very happy with Quest. they will do a fabulous job.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 4:30:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
BrightSpot is waiting for her ring from Quest. It''s in her BF''s posession we think??

BrightSpot beat me to it!!!!!
LOL, kaleigh!
3.gif
I hope I have it soon!

lmurden, Quest has been really wonderful to work with throughout this process. I''m sure they''ll do a fabulous job w/ your ring. Hopefully I''ll be able to post pics of my Quest creation soon...
20.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh yay! Can''t wait for the photos! I''ll add them to my "Dreaming of Halos" folder! (I really do have one!)

What are you having changed from the Ritani? Details, girl, we need details!
2.gif

Lynn

PS Where is Quest located?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quest is in Dunn Loring, Va...Washington DC area...Quest Jewelers

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
YAY LM!!!
36.gif
I''m so happy you decided to go with Quest. Three weeks will be over so quickly. I can''t wait to see it!!! Tell us more about the changes. Are you going with yellow gold? Or a combination? Details, details . . .we want the details!!!!!
9.gif

I certainly hope it will be done and on your hand by the August D.C. get-together.

Don''t forget to keep us posted along the way.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 4:29:34 PM
Author: BrightSpot
Yay! Quest rocks! (Did you see my ring there? LOL...)
LMAO.
9.gif
You are so cute, BS.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Can''t wait to see! So exciting!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 4:15:02 PM
Author:lmurden

Thanks to everyone helped me decide like chellebelle ,diamondlil, kaleigh, sevens one, Morticia, and Rowan!

1.gif

LM~
You're welcome! I'm so honored to be mentioned!
9.gif
I know that you've been dreaming about this for awhile and I am SO excited for you! You're getting your halo!!!
17.gif
(
Chelle

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2005 5:59:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
Oh yay! Can''t wait for the photos! I''ll add them to my ''Dreaming of Halos'' folder! (I really do have one!)

What are you having changed from the Ritani? Details, girl, we need details!
2.gif

Lynn

PS Where is Quest located?

Thank you girls!!! It was really a tough decision. At one point I really wanted something similar to MellisaSue''s 3-stone A Jaffe ring, but when I tried on the Ritani rings I just fell in love the with tiny diamonds on the side so I knew that no matter what I had to have side diamonds!

Ok, the halo will be the same as the Ritani, 1point pave diamonds around the center stone. The side diamonds on the band will be 3 point micro-pave diamonds, so the width of the band will be 2mm-2.5mm. The width was important to me because I didn''t want them too thin but definitely not thick. The setting will be in Platinum and the diamonds will go around 3/4 or as Pete would say 8 o''clock to 4 o''clock. This is how the side stones will look. Thanks everybody again for all your help!

LM Ring.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s very exciting! Quest does amazing work and I''m sure you''ll be ecstatic with it. Congrats!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 9:49:55 AM
Author: Logan Sapphire
Oh, that''s very exciting! Quest does amazing work and I''m sure you''ll be ecstatic with it. Congrats!
Thanks.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It is going to be stunning! I hope you have it for the DC gathering too...that way I can drool in person!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 10:48:52 AM
Author: Matatora
Oh wow! It is going to be stunning! I hope you have it for the DC gathering too...that way I can drool in person!
I should definitely have it by then!!!
3.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 11:35:03 AM
Author: lmurden

Date: 7/18/2005 10:48:52 AM
Author: Matatora
I should definitely have it by then!!!
3.gif

Yea!!!!! I hope to be there, too & can''t wait to see your ring in person
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just make sure you follow up with some pix. :) Pleasure is mine lm.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Can''t wait to see it!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys and pictures will definitely be apart of the deal.
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this one Imurden. (sorry)

I can''t wait to see it. They do such amazing work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results