shape
carat
color
clarity

Similar to Tiffany Harmony setting?

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I've looked at that many settings online lately, they're all starting to blend into one!

I'm after something similar to the Tiffany Harmony setting - I went in for the first time yesterday, expecting to love the classic 6 prong, and wound up loving the cathedral and lower set style of the Harmony. I'm open to any vendor - I've found a few that are close-ish, but I'm eager to see what other people find! Bonus points if the vendor will consider selling the setting only..

Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would help if you provided a picture or link to the Harmony setting for those of us who dont know what it looks like.
My get more feedback.

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
Great suggestion, thank you :)

I've attached two images, both grabbed from Google - I hope I'm choosing the right words, but it's essentially a four prong tapered cathedral setting.. But whilst I've found lots of tapered settings that taper diagonally up towards the stone, but something about the roundness of this taper really catches my eye!

_30631.jpg

_30632.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I can see why you fell in love with the Tiffany Harmony. It's gorgeous!!! I like the Ritani or the Melissa as alternatives.

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
That's a great way to describe it - I love the arch over towards the stone.. And I love the Melissa setting, I was initially looking at the Tiffany tapered half round, and didn't notice the Melissa - but it's perfect. Let me know if you do get it, I'd love to see picks!

_30642.jpg

_30643.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I go with the Melissa I'll defo post photos (it will probably be several months however)! I just love how the cathedral arcs into the basket. It's a unique take on the cathedral that I think is really elegant and different.

And post photos of whatever you decide to go with as well :).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results