shape
carat
color
clarity

She Said YES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
So she said yes, Pics attached from Brian Gavin -- unfortunately, no hand shots yet, as my camera doesn''t do macros
29.gif

(4 pics total -- hopefully ;-) )

Carat: 1.017
Clarity: VS2
Color: I
Cut: "Brian Gavin Hearts and Arrows"

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!

Macro shots are kind of tricky, but some of the best pictures I''ve taken of diamonds and jewelry were taken from far away using the zoom setting on the camera - it provides better lighting without the camera lens casting a shadow within the stone and on the surface of the setting...

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Well... pics will have to wait... getting server errors, even though pic is less than 100kb, and name is unique.

I''ll check back in a bit...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Sometimes I have to make my images under 90K before they will post.

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/20/2010 10:58:12 PM
Author: Bedazzzled
Well... pics will have to wait... getting server errors, even though pic is less than 100kb, and name is unique.

I''ll check back in a bit...

Also, note that PS admin has posted a message at the top of the forum indicating that some members are experiencing difficulty posting images, etc. so it might not be anything you are doing...

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2010 11:17:32 PM
Author: Todd Gray
Date: 2/20/2010 10:58:12 PM

I'll check back in a bit...

Also, note that PS admin has posted a message at the top of the forum indicating that some members are experiencing difficulty posting images, etc. so it might not be anything you are doing...

Yeah, I think that's what it is... I'll check back tomorrow and give it another shot... I even tried images I've posted before and they aren't loading... so looks like a website issue...

Sorry for the hype guys :)

Lestat

Shiny_Rock
Also make sure the image has a unique filename with no special characters.

tonyc2387

Shiny_Rock
congrats to you both!! she must be so thrilled with that BGD!

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
And I lied... I have a few hand shots -- they just aren''t all that good :/

Maybe more later, once I figure out how to take them better without a macro setting...

the hardware23847.JPG

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Last Pic... this is my best handshot so far... still doesn''t do the ring justice though...

the hardware_2.JPG

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
What a great stone. Looks very white and huge finger coverage! Does not look like size 7 at all.

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/20/2010 11:45:13 PM
And I lied... I have a few hand shots -- they just aren''t all that good :/

Maybe more later, once I figure out how to take them better without a macro setting...
I love love love this picture of your diamond. So sparkly! Congratulations on the engagement and for the beautiful ring. You did great!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I''d say yes too. Thats very beautiful. You done well. Congratulations to both of you.
36.gif

DwightHowardz

Rough_Rock
that doesn''t look like an I to me... so white!

what was the customer service experience like in your selection of the stone?

Bedazzzled

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2010 12:07:54 AM
Author: DwightHowardz
that doesn''t look like an I to me... so white!

what was the customer service experience like in your selection of the stone?

It was incredible. I would recommend BGD 100 times over. I did a lot of research ahead of time, Good ol'' Gold tutorials, this site, everything I could find. Decided to go with BGD because I wanted the reverse taper look of the side stones and I couldn''t find it anywhere, so needed a custom. I selected a few diamonds in my price range from their site, and emailed them. They set up an appointment to speak with Brian himself the next day, and he was very honest. Told me which diamond was clearly the best, answered all my questions, I think I was on the phone almost an hour asking questions about the diamond and explaining the setting I wanted. And I still can''t get over the response times... Lesley must never sleep. I would send emails at 11 PM and get answers back within 15 minutes... and this was in December when they must have been swamped. I''d recommend them to anyone who can listen... simply amazing experience, and the ring is to die for.

If you have any specific questions feel free to post them and I''ll answer.

(One note on the I color, I did some research and heard that H/I is hard to see the color on a 1 carat -- by the way I agree with that, the stone looks white to my eyes, but if you start getting up to the 1.5+ range, then it becomes more noticeable... just wanted to note that for anyone looking at this.)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its stunning, many congrats!!!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

An absolutely beautiful ring!! Well done.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is beautiful, and looks so white for an I color!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s stunning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results