shape
carat
color
clarity

SF BAY AREA GIFT CENTER: Are we allowed to go there more than once?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Quincy

Rough_Rock
Knowing that I can get a guest pass, I would like to go check it out but not buy just yet. Are we allowed to go as many times as we want just as long as we have a guest pass? I apologize for the ridiculous question.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you can go to the Gift Center as many times as you like, as long as you have a guest pass. You can pretty much call ANY business that is located there, make an appointment, and they''ll get you on the reception list...as many times as you want! We bought my engagement setting there and made 3-4 trips before the final purchase. :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just make sure you call and make an appt each and every time you want to go. The "guest pass" is literally them putting your name on the list and then giving you a name tag sticker you wear while you''re there. That''s it - no real pass. So you just have to call ahead again the next time you want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results