shape
carat
color
clarity

Several Round Brilliants - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
After another session with the jeweler, I saw several RBs that looked "good" to me. What do you all think? I''d really appreciate any feedback/suggestions.

1) EGL - Israel
2.11 carats
VS2
H color

Depth: 59.1%
Width: 59%
Crown: 13%
Pavilion: 43%
Girdle: Medium Fac

Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
No cutlet
Fluorescence: None

Premium Cut

Note: looked kinda yellowish in respect to the others I saw

2) GIA
E
Si1
Excellent Cut

Table: 62%
Depth: 60.8%
Crown: 33
Pavillion: 41.6
Girdle: Med to STK
No Cutlet

Polish: Very Good

Fluorescence: Med Blue

Note: Looked very white:)

3) EGL- Isreal
2.00 carats
VS1
F

Depth: 61%
Table: 60%
Crown: 13%
Pavillion: 44%
Girdle: STK
Polish: Good
No Cutlet
Fluorescence: None

Premium Cut

Let me know what you all think and how much a good price would be for these:) Thanks in advance.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EGL Israel certs are known to be overstated, so I wouldn''t trust those at all. As far as the GIA stone is concerned, it is not ideal cut. I can''t believe the cert says excellent cut with a 62% table. The crown angle is really low. You can probably trust the color and clarity on that one. But you can do so much better.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure about the EGL ones but the specs on the GIA one doesn''t look so great. You can do much better.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
carats, I agree--I''d start looking elsewhere too. And I personally wouldn''t consider an EGL Israel stone because of their "loose" grading. I think you''ll be much happier with a GIA or AGS stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results