shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings for Round with 2 pear sides...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thirston

Rough_Rock
Kmom- no worries about the hijaking :)

I''m having the ring made this coming week so should have it in hand shortly thereafter. I may not be able to post pictures however until October or later in the year as I don''t plan on proposing until then. In the meantime the ring will just get tucked away in my sock drawer.

Thanks for all the replies about the stones.

-Thirston

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Uh excuse me Thirston, I must have misunderstood you. I thought I "heard" you say you won''t be posting the rings until October...... seems we have a bad connection...........

That''s just unacceptable.
29.gif
We''re going to have to work something out by email cuz that''s just wrong.
38.gif

9.gif

Ame, I checked your thread and you''re gorgeous! And the rings ain''t bad either...
31.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why thank you! Glad you likey!

Thirston we demand photos upon receipt of the ring.

thirston

Rough_Rock
Is that allowed? Isn''t it bad luck or something to let other people see the e-ring before I show it to my girlfriend and pop the question? If you all say it''s ok, then so be it. I''ll post pics as soon as I have them.

I just hope someone in particular isn''t lurking around these forums and catches a glimpse of the sparkles.
7.gif
I want this to be a surprise. As far as my girlfriend knows, I''m still "researching" diamonds and settings.

-Thirston

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unless your woman is a member here you really have no need to worry. You can always email it to one of us and we can post it...anonymously.

But the rule is, if you got it flaunt it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results