shape
carat
color
clarity

Scattered Diamond Huggies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO... a little birdie told me that WF is working on these as a possible stock item along with the bangle, which will probably be out sooner than the huggies are. All of which I find very exciting...

But in the meantime... look at these:
http://www.albertsmyth.com/cgi-bin/SmythJewels.storefront/46d3a54807fb7b5827400cacf81706ab/Product/View/5158?SH=hdr_20Earrings.gif

Okay, so it's matte. Which isn't me, I'm waiting for WF high polish. But they ARE lovely.

Cute in YG too:

http://www.albertsmyth.com/cgi-bin/SmythJewels.storefront/46d3a54807fb7b5827400cacf81706ab/Product/View/3707?SH=hdr_20Earrings.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
If WF decides not to make them or takes way too long, that satin finish would not be hard to polish off....
11.gif

They''re nice!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I missing something, I just get the home page.
33.gif

I must be missing something, FG saw them.
39.gif

9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first link worked for me, the second just got me the home page.

DOH - now both of them only give me the home page.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG.

I like the concept, but they''re a lil wide for me, at least in this pic.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting them FG. I couldn't see them either. I just got the homepage on both links.

A little too wide for my too. I prefer thinner earrings. Also not so crazy about the satin finish. I really love the polish on my new RHR!

Exciting news about WF working on scattered diamond earrings and bangle! I might be in trouble!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, the only problem is from those pics you can''t get a good idea of dimensions. And it''s not listed on the site. Would have to contact for that information, I''m thinking. I''ve got to measure my fake ones, they have just the right dimensions IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results