shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin Machine, MARYLAND??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where I can get a Sarin Report in (Near Gaithersburg) Maryland? I bought my diamond and I woudl like to have one done. I am fairly convinced that the stone I bought it the right one but I am still curious as to how it scores.

1) Do you know of a place in Maryland where I can get (1) an Idealscope image (2) a Sarin report?
2) At the end of the day, how much does a typical appraisal run for a loose stone? (I spend all my money of the ring
8.gif
)

I appreciate it.

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
I know charleston alexander has them (N Va). They also have isee2 machines that they''ll let you play with. I know for sure their bethesda office has like 10 isee2 machines--- so I''d wager they have sarin machines on site as well.

As far as I know, martin fuller does not have one.. and I don''t believe Quest has one either. I could be mistaken though.

Good luck!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
ISEE there, too, hmmm. Charleston Alexander seems to have the mo.

Nathan, consider taking your diamond to either Charleston Alexander, or to Christain Bernard (who also sell Hearts of Fire diamonds), ostensibly to compare your option against theirs, ask them to measure it on their sarin to help you compare, and see if they will comply. If I where them, I would.

Some months ago, I called sarin. I believe those are your only two operations in the DC metro area that can help you. A next step would be to send your diamond away to someone like Dave Atlas to get you your data. I''d call Dave before you go, just to make sure you can get done what you want to get done. Then, you might even consider even driving over. It''s what...3 1/2 hours away?

Sorry appraisal resources aren''t more robust around here. You can also read today about a local appraiser, who apparently doesn''t speak well of idealscopes.

Regards,

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
James Jolliff, a very respected appraiser in the Annapolis area, has an Ogi measuring device, I believe. JEI Enterprises may be the listing in the phone book if not under his own name.

Hansel

Rough_Rock
I actually called C.A. in Bethesda and they said that they dont....
8.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Too bad. I asked about this over 1/2 year ago, before Bethesda existed. It''s at least possible the person you spoke to didn''t have the wherewithall to consider if their VA store had one. Actually, I understood them to have not only sarin but OGI as well. I''d at least try the VA store; not sure where the miscommunication or change might have happened.

Best wishes,

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Thanks I appreciate it. I will call them to check tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results