shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphire & diamond eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LEECHUNG

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I am new. I am in search for a sapphire and diamond eternity band, all stones totaling 1.50-2.00 carats in white gold. I have a ring finger size that is 5 or a little smaller so I am looking for seven stones all togather...can anyone help me regarding carat size of each stone? PICS would be great too! Thanks so much!
2.gif

dameisers

Rough_Rock
I know this is not the right size, but it is pretty to look at! This is from www.walterarnstein.com and is priced at $4800.00.

Here is the direct link for the last page:

http://www.walterarnstein.com/finishedpieces.asp?page=7&code=asc

Princess Eternity Saph.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leechung, welcome to Pricescope. I hope that you will be able to find the info you're looking for to get that perfect band. Hopefully you'll get linked to some great ideas at least.

Here is another thread on the same topic. I also posted some pictures there which I had saved. Gives you more ideas anyway. Maybe others will chime in for you too.

Good luck in your search. I'd love a sapphire/diamond band someday.
9.gif

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Are you wanting them all the way around? Seven stones? Then the stones will have to be fairly large.?
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
if i recall there are also some pretty sapphire/diamond eternity bands to be seen on this link.

LEECHUNG

Rough_Rock
HI!
The thing is my present eternity band has 5 diamonds.30 carats each =1.50 and it almost covers the curve of my finger b/c I have small fingers. I am looking to do the same thing but with a mix of sapphires and diamonds...should I just do 2 diamonds and 3 sapphires? Or Should I add one more diamond so the stones wraps all the way around my finger. I thoughtt 7 stones might be nice as well. My present ring is serving as my engagement ring so this new band will be my wedding ring. Thank you so much for helping me!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results