shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Solitaire e-ring w/princess cut channel set eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mpark46

Rough_Rock
So, FI and I are picking out our wedding bands. I have a 1.65 RB tiffany setting solitaire, and want a band that will go well with it.

Unfortunately, I love the look of princess cut channel set bands. I don''t really care for all the empty space left by the round channel set. The rounds are definitely more sparkly, but the princess cuts look so nice and flush.

What do you guys think? Would you ever where a princess cut channel set band with a solitaire RB e-ring? Does anyone actually have these two together?

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Personally I think it sounds like a really pretty look.

I do recall Garry H warning against using small princess cut stones the other day though... but I didn''t read why this was. Maybe someone can elaborate on this.

Othwise, I think it could look awesome! :)

x x x

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/21/2008 1:31:54 PM
Author: Cleo
Personally I think it sounds like a really pretty look.

I do recall Garry H warning against using small princess cut stones the other day though... but I didn''t read why this was. Maybe someone can elaborate on this.

Othwise, I think it could look awesome! :)

x x x
I think it was because he was saying they are difficult to clean and keep clean set in this manner.
34.gif

mpark46

Rough_Rock
Interesting. I guess I don''t mind the rounds so much...jut really love the princess channel set.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I do! Search for "Artcarved" or just look at my avatar
2.gif
and I have a solitare with a princess channel wedding band. Love it! Personally, I''ve worn mine almost everyday for 5 years and haven''t had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results