shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering, I am thinking about getting the Ritani Endless Love setting. I loveeeee it. I had a few questions though....

1) Is the pave reliable? Will the diamonds fall out? Has anyone had this experience?

2) Does the wedding band sit flush with the E-ring? Can someone post some pics?

Thanks! :)
35.gif

ByGoneEraBride

Rough_Rock
Ok, as another one who was looking at a very similar setting...I''ll tell you what I was told today by the jewelers.

1. There is more maintenance on pave set, because it isn''t as secure as a stone that is prong set.
2. If it is thin and pave set then you have to be very careful

But from what I''ve read here, as long as you take care of your jewelry, take it in, have it inspected, and are respectful of it, you are fine. Just don''t go too thin on anything. I don''t know what the endless love is, but the recommendation so far is that you shouldn''t use any ring smaller than a 2mm.

Butterfly didn''t seem to have any problems, nor has she said anything at all about any issues. You may want to just check out her thread and poke around.

:)

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 11:00:02 PM
Author:ilovethiswebsite
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering, I am thinking about getting the Ritani Endless Love setting. I loveeeee it. I had a few questions though....

1) Is the pave reliable? Will the diamonds fall out? Has anyone had this experience?

2) Does the wedding band sit flush with the E-ring? Can someone post some pics?

Thanks! :)
35.gif
The pave is reliable, haven''t heard of anyone that has had any problems with it. It does sit flush with a wedding band. Nice choice, it''s one of my faves!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i ditto kaleigh. the ritani pave is very realible. i''m pretty sure butterfly even puts her sets (she also has the endless love e-ring without the halo) in an ultrasonic for cleaning. I''d highly recommend ritani for durable pave. and bands will sit flush, no problem.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are amazing!
Thank you for the quick replies and positive feedback.
I look forward to posting my ring pics in the near future (hopefully; fingers crossed).
41.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I''d still take care with it, though. Y''know, no gardening, woodworking, whatever with it on.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results