shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
I had a question for anyone who has shopped for Ritani rings - I am currently shopping around for some options to give to my fiancee (he''s hopeless) and am in love with the Ritani Endless Love with the round brilliant & diamond shank (no halo). Does anyone know how expensive it would be to get a 2ct of decent Cs? I know it depends alot on the Cs but I''m just going for ballpark for now.

Thanks to everyone who helps!
35.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huh? Not exactly sure what you are asking. I have that Ritani setting and depending who you get it from it runs right around $2000 give or take. The diamond is completely up to you...you don''t have to buy it from Ritani.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reply, sorry the question isn''t very good. I was hoping people would know which setting I was talking about. I would love to see any pictures you have. I didn''t know I could get the diamond from anywhere, I thought I had to get a Ritani diamond. Basically, I was wondering how much a 2 ct ring would cost in that setting but if I can get the diamond anywhere it could be anything. I don''t know much about rings at all - I just know I love that design. Is your ring platinum?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 11:30:57 PM
Author: Anna0499
Thanks for the reply, sorry the question isn''t very good. I was hoping people would know which setting I was talking about. I would love to see any pictures you have. I didn''t know I could get the diamond from anywhere, I thought I had to get a Ritani diamond. Basically, I was wondering how much a 2 ct ring would cost in that setting but if I can get the diamond anywhere it could be anything. I don''t know much about rings at all - I just know I love that design. Is your ring platinum?

Yes it''s platinum, if you run a search in the box above there are quite a few of us with that setting around here. And yes you can buy the diamond from anywhere, so the choice is completely yours! Whiteflash and Good Old Gold are both great places to check out for an idea of what good rounds can cost. Try to stick with AGS0 stones for the best performance.

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
Hi Anna,

I love the Ritani without halo! I think it''s positively dreamy! I have attached a picture of it (off Pricescope) that I saved. My apologies, I can''t remember who the ring belongs to!

I also recommend giving Bill Pearlman a call. He is very helpful, and would be able to help answer any questions you have (I am getting my Ritani through him).

ritani wf.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the pictures and advice, I am totally in love with that ring! The only thing that I''m hesitant about is the delicateness of the band but that makes the stone look bigger right? For people who have this ring, does the band suit you fine? I think when it''s combined with the wedding band it''ll look great. Are the settings all the same price or do they vary? Sorry if these questions are common sensical...I''m fairly new, a "rough rock", but love learning from pricescope!

30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results